Spain – Costa del Sol – Almenara Hotel
Almenara Hotel is located in the residential oasis of Sotogrande, in the municipality of San Roque. The complex is located a short distance from the fortress of Gibraltar, between the provinces of Cadiz and Malaga, in the centre of the fascinating Andalusia.
Almenara Hotel is situated in a quiet and green position. It is situated on a hill in the heart of the Almenara golf course, with beautiful panoramic views of the Mediterranean. A 10-minute drive away is Costa del Sol, in a succession of golden beaches and pretty houses.
The Sotogrande complex is ideal for enjoying nature and relaxation, among the most equipped sports facilities throughout Spain and the many golf courses. In addition to the practice of polo, tennis, water sports and cycling, the area is in fact very famous for golf.
Here there are the best courses in all of Spain, such as the Valderrama Golf Club, which hosted the Volvo Masters and the Ryder Cup in 1997. Guests of the Almenara Hotel have the possibility to climb the greens of the Almenara Golf, which embraces the resort, and La Reserva Sotogrande Golf.
Rate per person includes:
- 5 nights in a Double Superior Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- 2 Green Fee 18-hole at Almenara Golf
- 1 Green Fee 18-hole at La Reserva Sotogrande Golf
- Tee Time reservation
- Health insurance
- 10/01/2019 – 24/02/2019 € 690,00
- 25/02/2019 – 14/04/2019 € 780,00
- 15/04/2019 – 05/05/2019 € 870,00
- 06/05/2019 – 23/06/2019 € 765,00
- 24/06/2019 – 21/07/2019 € 795,00
- 22/07/2019 – 26/08/2019 € 1.110,00
- 27/08/2019 – 29/09/2019 € 870,00
- 30/09/2019 – 31/10/2019 € 780,00
Request information about this travel
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Large Group
The Almenara Hotel is located in a quiet location, surrounded by greenery, on a hill overlooking the golf course and a beautiful view of the Mediterranean. It is located in Sotogrande, one of the most exclusive and interesting golfing areas in Spain.
The main airport of arrival is Malaga which is about 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive from the property. The hotel has 145 rooms of different types, 2 restaurants “Gaia” and “Veinteeocho” where you can taste excellent Mediterranean cuisine, the Elysium Spa with pool, private rooms for massages and beauty treatments, sauna and whirlpool tubs Jacuzzi.
- Spa with Jacuzzi, massage, sauna, Turkish bath and solarium
- Beauty salon with hairdresser
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Beach at 10 km
- Congress Hall
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Free parking
- Laundry service
- Playground for children
- Small pets are allowed
Nestled in a forest of pine trees and cork the golf course is a beautiful 27-hole, designed by former Ryder Cup champion Dave Thomas.
The 27-hole layout offers three different 18-hole laps. Near you can find other fields such as Finca Cortesin, Valderrama, Sotogrande, San Roque and Alcadesa.
All 145 rooms are located in bungalows around the hotel’s main building, painted in warm colours in typical Mediterranean style, equipped with balcony or terrace, air conditioning, bathrobe, hairdryer, minibar, safe, free wi-fi, telephone and satellite TV. The Junior Suite or Suite rooms also have a sitting room with sofa.
Maximum occupancy of rooms:
- Superior room: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- Superior room golf view: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- Junior Suite: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- Suite: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children