Spain – Marbella – Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort
Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort is located in Andalusia, on the Costa del Sol, in the sunny and affluent city of Marbella and it is the best solution for golf lovers because it is strategically located with direct access to the golf course and San Pedro beach.
The 4-star resort offers magnificent views and, among golf hotels in Marbella, as well as Andalucia coast, it is the best solution.
The North and South Guadalamina routes and the Alcaidesa Heathland and Atalaya Old fields are available for guests of the Guadalmina Hotel.
Rate per person includes:
- 5 nights in Standard room
- Bed and breakfast treatment
- 1 Green Fee 18-hole at Guadalmina North Course
- 1 Green Fee 18-hole at Guadalmina South Course
- 1 Green Fee 18-hole at Alcaidesa Heathland Golf Course
- 1 Green Fee 18-hole at Atalaya Old Golf Course
- Tee Time reservation
- Medical insurance
- 10/01/2019 – 07/02/2019 € 450,00
- 08/02/2019 – 14/04/2019 € 545,00
- 15/04/2019 – 15/05/2019 € 580,00
- 16/05/2019 – 16/06/2019 € 450,00
- 17/06/2019 – 20/07/2019 € 675,00
- 21/07/2019 – 25/08/2019 € 880,00
- 26/08/2019 – 30/09/2019 € 700,00
- 01/10/2019 – 30/10/2019 € 545,00
Request information about this travel
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Large Group
Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort is located in Marbella, on the beach of Playa de Guadalmina and within the Guadalmina Golf Course. The golf resort is located 65 km from Malaga airport, 15 km from the center of Marbella and 7 km from the exclusive Puerto Banùs.
The hotel has 2 restaurants: the Taray and the Cocoa in which they are served: buffet breakfast, Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. At guests disposal there are also 3 bars, mini club, fitness center, Spa, swimming pool and beach service.
- Parking area
- Wi-Fi free
- Spa & Wellness Centre
- Animal friendly
The two courses of the resort, the Guadadalmina South and the Guadadalmina North, have 45 total holes and they wind around the resort.
It was opened in 1959 and renovated in 2002, the fairways are very wide in a frame of secular trees.
The North Guadalmina, designed by Falco Nardi, was inaugurated in 1972 and, even if considered the easiest between the two paths, it has several water obstacles and a much more moving terrain.
The rooms are divided into standard with or without sea view, superior, family room, junior suite and suite Guadalmina. All rooms’ types are spacious and simply furnished, equipped with Wi-Fi, satellite LED TV, telephone, air conditioning, safe (extra charge) and minibar.
Maximum occupancy room:
- Standard : 2 people + 1 child
- Superior : 3 people (adult)