Toscany – Siena – La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort is located in Siena, surrounded by beautiful nature dominated by the typical Tuscan hills. The resort is located in a strategic position, in the bucolic countryside and not far from the city centre, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
La Bagnaia Resort is also an excellent starting point for visiting the magnificent resorts of the surroundings, such as San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Montepulciano. It is set in an ancient medieval village, La Bagnaia Resort offers 101 modern rooms in Tuscan style, while retaining the old charm.
Inside the hotel there is a SPA with thermal pool and waterfall, an outdoor swimming pool and restaurant offering the delicacies of Tuscan cuisine.
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort is also a popular destination for golf lovers. Inside the property is the Royal Golf La Bagnaia, with its 18-hole course.
Rate per person includes:
- 3 nights in double Classic room
- Bed & Breakfast treatment
- 2 Green Fee 18-hole at Royal Golf La Bagnaia
- Tee Time booking
- Health insurance
- 15/10/2019 – 31/10/2019 € 450,00
- 01/11/2019 – 29/12/2019 € 380,00
- 30/12/2019 – 01/01/2020 € 560,00
- 02/01/2020 – 05/01/2020 € 380,00
- 06/01/2020 – 29/02/2020 CLOSED
- 01/03/2020 – 08/04/2020 € 380,00
- 09/04/2020 – 12/04/2020 € 590,00
- 13/04/2020 – 31/05/2020 € 480,00
- 01/06/2020 – 15/09/2020 €580,00
- 16/09/2020 – 31/10/2020 €470,00
Request information about this travel
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Large Group
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort, a Hilton’s Curio Collection hotel, is located in Siena and it is immersed in the countryside. La Bagnaia Resort is located in an authentic medieval village in the heart of Tuscany.
Wonderfully preserved and reinvented, it is inserted in the dream landscape for which the region is renowned and offers modernly furnished rooms. Within the resort there are a spa and a 18-hole golf course.
Siena, jewel of Italian Gothic, is only ten minutes and a short distance away are Monteriggioni, Chiusdino, Murlo, the famous regions of Chianti’s wine, Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano.
- Golf Course 18-hole par 71
- Wellness centre with sauna, solarium, hydromassage, hammam, treatment rooms, gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pool with thermal water.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- 2 Restaurants and 1 cocktail bar
Royal Golf La Bagnaia
It extends over than 130 hectares of inland links, this prestigious 18-hole golf course is a must for all golfers. Designed by famous architect Robert Trent Jones Jr, the camp is enhanced by beautiful lakes, undulating fairways, large greens and a Club House with views of all 18 holes. It is no wonder that it is classified as one of the best in Europe.
In La Bagnaia Resort no room is the same as the other. The 101 rooms and suites have a unique and refined style and they are located in the various villas of Borgo. All rooms enjoy a breathtaking view of the Tuscan countryside and all finished with rare and antique pieces from all over the world.
Each room is equipped with two telephones, 32-inch flat screen, tea and coffee making kit, bathrobe and slippers, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi. The superior and deluxe rooms are more spacious and the suites have a lounge area with sofa.
Rooms’ maximum capacity:
- Guest Room and Superior Room: 2 people
- Junior Suite and Suite: 3 people
- Guest Room: 2 people
- Superior Room: 3 people